Blue Apron Fedex Delivery Service Review from Trafford, Pennsylvania

3 of 7 Blue Apron reviews

My very first order was scheduled to deliver by the end of the day on a Tuesday.By 6pm when it was still missing, I looked at the Fedex tracking, which said by 8pm.

Nothing at 8pm. I emailed customer service asking them how to cancel, explaining the problem. They send me instructions on how to cancel and remind me that I can't cancel orders past the point of no return date. Then they say, let me know if there's anything else we can do.

I say um yeah, you can figure out where the box I paid for is. They write back saying oh, there is no scheduled delivery date so we'll refund you (what the heck? The package had left NJ and was en route to my house, never showed up, and there's no delivery date?) Then they say, IF the package does show up (are you kidding me?), we advise you not to use the contents. Then, later, at 9:41 pm, I get a seperate email that says they've been "monitoring my order closely, and it looks like it won't get to you today, but don't worry, it will be refridgerated and fresh to use when it arrives." So the next day, the fedex tracking just says "pending." So which is it, use it or don't use it?

It's coming or it isn't? Horrible experience, disjointed customer service.

Do not recommend.Ignore all the paid advertisement blogs that flood google, this company is not good.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Product or service
Review category
Delivery
review #922794 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Blue Apron? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 7 Blue Apron reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 03 #1249388 Vancouver, Washington, United States

I have had the same experience and feel if it doesn't arrive - - refund is a no Rainer but how are they going to make it right? My delivery has. It shown up FOUR TIMES!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.