Blue Apron Fedex Delivery Service Review from Trafford, Pennsylvania
My very first order was scheduled to deliver by the end of the day on a Tuesday.By 6pm when it was still missing, I looked at the Fedex tracking, which said by 8pm.
Nothing at 8pm. I emailed customer service asking them how to cancel, explaining the problem. They send me instructions on how to cancel and remind me that I can't cancel orders past the point of no return date. Then they say, let me know if there's anything else we can do.
I say um yeah, you can figure out where the box I paid for is. They write back saying oh, there is no scheduled delivery date so we'll refund you (what the heck? The package had left NJ and was en route to my house, never showed up, and there's no delivery date?) Then they say, IF the package does show up (are you kidding me?), we advise you not to use the contents. Then, later, at 9:41 pm, I get a seperate email that says they've been "monitoring my order closely, and it looks like it won't get to you today, but don't worry, it will be refridgerated and fresh to use when it arrives." So the next day, the fedex tracking just says "pending." So which is it, use it or don't use it?
It's coming or it isn't? Horrible experience, disjointed customer service.
Do not recommend.Ignore all the paid advertisement blogs that flood google, this company is not good.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "A man pulled up by our house in a white van and claimed to have leftover steaks From his deliveries. He offered a cheap rate of $1 50.00 bought the..."
- "Mike Naples honestly the first 4 days my friend and I thought everything was great. The food was delicious. We anxiously awaited but that soon stopped. The foods started to..."
- "Worse experience Ever!!!!!!!!!! I have never had this bad of an experience with Door Dash. I understand they would call and notify you before but this time was really bad. I..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."