Blue Apron Fedex Delivery Service Review from Trafford, Pennsylvania
My very first order was scheduled to deliver by the end of the day on a Tuesday.By 6pm when it was still missing, I looked at the Fedex tracking, which said by 8pm.
Nothing at 8pm. I emailed customer service asking them how to cancel, explaining the problem. They send me instructions on how to cancel and remind me that I can't cancel orders past the point of no return date. Then they say, let me know if there's anything else we can do.
I say um yeah, you can figure out where the box I paid for is. They write back saying oh, there is no scheduled delivery date so we'll refund you (what the heck? The package had left NJ and was en route to my house, never showed up, and there's no delivery date?) Then they say, IF the package does show up (are you kidding me?), we advise you not to use the contents. Then, later, at 9:41 pm, I get a seperate email that says they've been "monitoring my order closely, and it looks like it won't get to you today, but don't worry, it will be refridgerated and fresh to use when it arrives." So the next day, the fedex tracking just says "pending." So which is it, use it or don't use it?
It's coming or it isn't? Horrible experience, disjointed customer service.
Do not recommend.Ignore all the paid advertisement blogs that flood google, this company is not good.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..."
- "Tattoo LARRY & Redhead in a bottle SALLY, the 2 sales people that came to my door, (I don't have a problem with tattoos or coloring your hair, just describing..."
- "I was a loyal customer of Foodpanda India and I used to order foods every weekends. My number is registered with "Do Not Disturb" Service but still these people was..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."